Sep 23, 2011

Why this country is f&%*$d!

Because people are actually buying into the Tea Party bulls&%t. Great case in point:

In the whole discussion about raising taxes on people making more than $1,000,000 one of the Tea Party members from Louisiana made the following remarks:
When host Chris Jansing noted that Fleming has an income of more than $6 million. Fleming said he actually takes home only a fraction of that. “The amount that I have to reinvest in my business and feed my family is more like $600,000 of that $6.3 million,” Fleming said. “So by the time I feed my family I have, maybe, $400,000 left over to invest in new locations, upgrade my locations, buy more equipment.”

Wow, it must be tough to scrimp by on just $400k for the year! And mind you, we’re not talking about a place like New York where the cost of living is so damn high, we’re talking about Northwest Louisiana. This is how out of touch these morons are.

No comments: